Retro Carny

Retro Carny

Saturday, April 24, 2010

A New Blog!

Yes, the days of my blog have returned. Thanks to Tofu, I found a site that wasn't Grrrrr.... making! I still haven't completely explored all of this site's options so that should be fun. If you know of anyone that went to my old blog and I, being myself, completely forgot about feel free to tell them about this one. Just be warned after you relay this news you may receive an "Oh NO!! I thought we had finally gotten her to stop with this whole blogging thing!" Sorry.


2 comments:

  1. I LIKE YOUR FISHIES! I don't know how to add blog apps like that on here. I do know you can have multiple pages and you can do stuff like conduct your own poll, which is pretty cool.

    I'm glad u think this site is less frustrating. I kinda like it, but it takes some getting used to.

    I think they said one day it'll be easier to make your own blog background but til now you'll have to tweak with the html code thing or live with the templates they have.

    Hahah ok I'll spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wish I could do my silly backgrounds again, but oh well I'll live. I hope...

    ReplyDelete