Today I cleaned! I know you're jealous, there's no reason to try to hide it.
My room is oh so empty. It's got all of my furniture, but still so much empty space.
Any ideas on what to do with it? If so, comment below!
I am such a great rhymmer. Occasionally, anyway.
I'm really happy that I've gotten my super schmancy camera to work with YouTube. I have a new video up on my channel, if that sort of thing interests you at all.
It's about my birthday last year.
Whoa! I didn't even change fonts or colours for that last line!
I always knew technology was conspiring against me.
Along with:
Walls
Air
Dust
Dirt
The Ground (why is it capitalized?)
My hair
The Sun
Stairs
Beau
Tofu (Just joshin love!)
I think it is time I left now. I can feel the pure rage radiating off your flesh. That is usually my cue to go. So........................................................................................................
............................................................................................................
Have fun with anger management!
Yes, I'm furious. haha.
ReplyDeleteAren't you always?
ReplyDeleteYeah, totally. Cause I'm that kind of negatively hot-tempered person. ;)
ReplyDeleteIt's good you realize this about yourself!
ReplyDelete