Retro Carny

Retro Carny

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday is Today

I got up at 7:56 a.m.

It's sad that even on the weekends, I can't sleep in.

It's even worse because I've been so tired lately. I went to bed around 9:30 last night. I'm still tired.

I hope it rains again today.

Yesterday it was rainy like crazy.

Hey, I was just about to say I hoped it would rain today and guess what?

What?

It's raining now. :)


Perhaps I used my wizarding powers.

Underage.

Underoath.
That's a good band. Not my favourite, but not bad.

I think I'm going to go sit in the rain again.


Oh wait! After I said it was raining like crazy yesterday, I was going to tell you my story.

I went outside after school, so I could go home.

*GASP* That's amazing!

It was pouring rain. It had been so long since I could just stand in the rain. I loved it. My mom was even running late so I stood out there for a while! It was snazztastic! I'm glad I took off my tiny top hat first.


Now, I'm going to go sit in the rain!


Bye!


Me?

2 comments: