Retro Carny

Retro Carny

Monday, June 14, 2010

Black Veil Brides!


Anyone notice the snazzy Black Veil Brides thingy on the side >>>>>?


It's snazzy!!



They are coming to "Mysterious town vaguely near me" this summer! I really want to go to their concert, but there is no way I would be allowed to. :(


Their debut album comes out July 20, though!! I am sooooooooo buying it.



Last night, I listened to "Perfect Weapon", a song off the upcoming CD, and it is one of their best songs, in my opinion anyway.



The music video for "Perfect Weapon" will be available for viewage tomorrow!


There are a lot of exclamation points in this post.


Well, duh! It's Black Veil Brides, we're talking errr... typing about.




So, I think I've bored you enough, seeing as you probably have no idea who Black Veil Brides are.




*sigh* Pathetic. Bahaha!



Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment