Retro Carny

Retro Carny

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Enchilladas



Tofu.....

I have to ask.

Why don't you respond to my comments?

It makes me die a little inside.


Okay....That was an exaggeration.


Now I'm eating enchilladas. Unfortunately, they all fell apart when I tried to scoop them up so it's more like meat, cheese, sour cream, and tortilla on a plate.


Muy Sabroso! or is it sabrosa? Errr...


I have my Spanish final tomorrow! We get cake after the test. I'm not sure why, but I never turn down food in school.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

Have you ever noticed how food seems so special in school? I mean, when you're at home you can snack and eat whenever you want, but in school you can only eat at lunch.


I don't mind, except when I'm really hungry and teachers eat in front of you.


I think they do it just to spite you.


That's probably not true.

2 comments:

  1. What comments? haha
    I wish this site would actually let me know whenever u comment.

    You're still in school????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm still in school. Although, after today I only have Monday left.

    ReplyDelete