
Hey, your a mini genius right?
I don't suppose you would like to do my summer assignment for me?
Just joshing, I don't roll like that.
However, I'm not very excited about doing it.
I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I knew where to find all of the information necessary.
The sheet says it is on the teachers website, but I'm not sure where.
Although, everyday I keep finding new stuff.
Bye for now, deary.
Me?
I don't suppose you would like to do my summer assignment for me?
Just joshing, I don't roll like that.
However, I'm not very excited about doing it.
I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I knew where to find all of the information necessary.
The sheet says it is on the teachers website, but I'm not sure where.
Although, everyday I keep finding new stuff.
Bye for now, deary.
Me?
That's a mighty attractive photo you have there..
ReplyDeleteI thought you'd think so. :D haha
ReplyDelete