So apparently now one can change the background.
There were a whole lot of really cool options, but this one reminded me of Alice In Wonderland, which I watched this morning if that interests you.
Actually, all I've done is watch movies today.
I watched DEAD MAN, starring Johnny Depp. That movie was two hours and at the end, I had no idea what I had just watched. I couldn't even tell you what it was about. HAHA!
Tuesday, I get to go to the dentist! Yippee!! I wonder if they will let me get something out of the Treasure Box.
If you think about it, the practice is rather cruel.
Okay, so since you're little and cute, when you get done, we are going to let you have some flippin sweet toy, but as soon as you get older you get to watch your younger sibling get that flippin sweet toy as you get nothing.
Great deal, right?
Haha!
Hahaha I love your background!!!!!! I does remind me of Alice in Wonderland!!!! ...wait. Am I commenting on the wrong post?
ReplyDeleteNo this is the right one!
ReplyDelete